Safe Grooming for Cats & Dogs
Contact Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston for expert bathing and grooming services for your pets. All pet grooming at our facility is supervised by a veterinarian. If the groomer identifies a problem during the grooming process, one of our veterinarians is available to address their medical needs – with your approval.
If your pet is anxious or nervous at the grooming appointment, our veterinarians can provide sedation to make the experience safer and much more pleasant for your pet.
Dr. Rebecca Gounaris also offers avian nail, beak, and/or wing trims upon appointment.
Gentle Grooming for All Breeds and Coat Textures
- Nail clipping and dremeling
- Ear cleaning and plucking
- Thorough brushing, combing, and de-shedding
- Sanitary trims
- Deep cleaning bath with bathing system
- Drying with quiet heat-free kennel, high velocity for undercoat/doublecoat or fluff
- Anal gland expresion
- Tear stain reduction
- Flea & Tick, medicated, and specialty shampoo treatments
- Leave-in conditioners and moisturizers
- Clipper, scissor, and hand-stripping styles
- Non-irritating fragrances
- Pet-safe coloring
- Stylish bows
*It is recommended for you to have your pet groomed every 4-6 weeks to reduce future complications with the coat and skin. Having your pet on a regular grooming schedule will also help them to gradually get used to the process as well.